Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Back!

I do apologize that I have been so MIA. I have every intention to continue with this blog so I hope all of you continue to check in and read!

My last post was before the New Year, so I do hope that any resolutions related to nutrition and healthy living have been kept!

I have recently started a job that requires me to be on my feet most of the day but for a good part of the day I do sit at a desk and I want to pass along something that I am taking from work that you can hopefully can learn from.

Eating while you are distracted can be a huge threat to your waistline and is a recipe for overeating! More often than not you are likely to eat more that you want or need to without realizing how much you actually ate after the fact!

The best way to fight this? I am pretty sure I have mentioned this before but I will keep saying it until it hits home. It means do nothing else other than eating while you eat, whether it be a meal or even snacks. Being more aware of what and how much is going into your body helps you limit yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment